Wednesday, December 13, 2006

11/21 Tuesday

I finally told my land lady about a mysterious brown liquid that was spreading across my kitchen floor and towards my living room. She said that a repair man would come look at it today or tomorrow.

I went to interview at an English school in the Korean Town of Beijing, in an area called Wang Jing. The school, called Top Academy, is mainly for Koreans, and teaches other subjects such as Chinese and Math.

It was very hard to find, and I took an eerily-empty public bus to the stop that the school was located at. There were Korean restaurants all over the place, and tons of signs that were written in Korean.

The interview went well, and they said they’d call shortly about employing me.

I took the bus back to the station and continued home on the number 13 subway line, and then on the number 2 line to the station that is located below the music school. I took a cab from there and returned home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Depman, thanks for putting this blog, it's really great to hear what you've been up to these past few months. sounds like you're having an amazing time living on your own in your favorite country. keep posting, its great, and no matter how you spend it, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-D. Cha