Thursday, November 16, 2006

11/9 Thursday

I slept better last night.

First thing in the morning, I located my landlady and told her about my horrendous showering experience. She came up and looked, told me to never touch the red lever again, and said that someone would be up to fix it in the afternoon.

I went to the internet center at the school and arranged to have my room granted internet access. There were all these various different types of internet connections one could get, ranging in speed and monthly bandwidth. I took the standard package of 2000mb/month, as I would only be using it for viewing text based web pages.

In the afternoon, the repairman came to fix my pipe, and replaced the valve unit. He said my hot water would work too.

I met a guy who lives next door to me. He is a Chinese from Malaysia, and is in his last year here at the music school. He is now preparing for his final concert in opera singing.

No comments: